Cosmetic Dentistry in Denver CO
A smile is powerful – it’s one of the first things we notice about a person. That’s why people with damaged, decaying, crooked, or discolored teeth are often self-conscious about their smiles. Luckily, if you’re unsatisfied with your smile, modern cosmetic dentistry can help. At K2 Dentistry, we provide cosmetic dentistry services in the Denver, CO, area. We are extremely passionate about helping our patients achieve beautiful and healthy smiles. We will discuss all of your options with you and arrange the best treatment plan for achieving your goals.
Zarrar Duraiz, DDS On His Approach To Dentistry
Meet the family dentist in Denver who makes exceptional care an everyday occurrence.
Dr. Zarrar Duraiz is proud to bring his years of experience and commitment to excellence to the patients at K2 Dentistry. As a family dentist in Denver, he enjoys meeting people from all walks of life and of all ages. Whether it’s a child’s first dental appointment or a patient’s apprehension at treatment that requires his time, he’s always happy to give every patient his full attention and care. As a medical professional, Dr. Duriaz believes that openly sharing information, options and his opinions is important to building trust with patients. He and his team genuinely care for the health and happiness of every patient who walks through the doors of K2 Dentistry. That’s why Dr. Duraiz is also committed to keeping his family-owned practice up-to-date with the latest dental technology available.
He wants his patients to have an experience that’s not only personal, but also incredibly efficient, comfortable and transparent. His individualized treatment plans are based purely on his desire to provide exceptional care. With that goal in mind, he strives to be as upfront with his patients as possible so that there are no surprises when it comes to treatment, recovery or even cost. Patients at K2 Dentistry are in for a refreshingly different take on dentistry — one that puts them first at every turn.
Dr. Duraiz is dedicated to working around his patients’ schedules to provide excellent care, but when he’s not in the office, he enjoys all the hiking and skiing that Colorado has to offer. He also paints, reads and spends time with his wife and two dogs, Jakat and Mowgli, in his free time.
Genuine Smiles Mean Everything To Us
Everyone deserves to have healthy teeth they’re proud to show off.
What Does a Cosmetic Dentist Do?
Cosmetic dentistry is a field of dentistry that focuses on addressing dental aesthetics. So, a cosmetic dentist provides dental treatments that improve the appearance of a person’s smile, including work on the teeth, gums, and bite.
Conditions You Can Treat with Cosmetic Dental Services
There are many reasons you might see a cosmetic dentist, including:
- Tooth decay
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Missing teeth
Common Cosmetic Dental Services
There are a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures available in our office, including:
- Teeth Whitening: This is one of the most common cosmetic procedures to brighten and whiten discolored or stained teeth. Over time, teeth can become stained or discolored, especially after smoking, taking certain medications, or consuming foods and beverages such as coffee and tea. Professional teeth whitening treatment at K2 Dentistry will leave your teeth brighter faster – teeth generally get three to eight shades brighter after your appointment.
- Porcelain Veneers: These are thin, tooth-colored shells made from porcelain that are attached to the front surface of your teeth to improve their appearance. Veneers are typically used to treat several cosmetic dental concerns, including chipped, broken, discolored, crooked teeth, smaller-than-average teeth, or even to cover spaces between the teeth. Porcelain veneers are very popular because they have the same color as natural teeth, are stain-resistant, and it’s possible to make them whiter to brighten the smile. They also generally don’t require as much shaping as crowns, yet they are stronger and look better. Veneers can last for more than a decade, making them a semipermanent investment that can make you more confident in your smile.
- Composite Bonding: Bonding is the process in which tooth-colored materials are adhered (bonded) to the tooth. This is a procedure that can be used to repair or improve the appearance of a tooth that has been badly stained, broken, or chipped. Tooth-colored resin is put on the damaged tooth, hardened with ultraviolet or laser light, and shaped and polished to match the other teeth.
- Smile Makeovers: A smile makeover process aims to improve the appearance of your smile using one or more procedures of cosmetic dentistry like dental veneers. The treatments are carefully chosen to help achieve your desired outcome while also considering your facial appearance, skin tone, hair color, teeth (color, width, length, shape, and tooth display), gum tissue, and lips. You will be able to design, trial, preview, and transform your new smile!
- Invisalign: Clear aligners are an effective orthodontic treatment and can drastically improve your smile.
Cost of Cosmetic Dentistry
The cost of cosmetic dentistry can vary widely depending on several factors, including the type of cosmetic procedure you need, the amount of work put in, and the number of dental office visits involved.
Generally, dental insurance doesn’t cover cosmetic dentistry because it isn’t considered essential. However, some dental plans may cover part of the cost of certain procedures, especially when the main purpose is to repair a structural problem that could affect the overall health of your mouth. So be sure to check your coverage with your insurance provider.
K2 Dentistry is committed to providing affordable dental care for all of our patients. We provide the highest quality care with prices that are considerably lower than other dentists in Denver. If you are interested in improving your smile call us today.
Schedule Your Cosmetic Dentistry Appointment Today!
The team at K2 Dentistry utilizes the latest in state-of-the-art dental technology and techniques to address any concerns you may have with your smile. We can help you fix issues you have with your teeth or even help you get a brand new, sparkling smile. Contact us today to schedule an appointment and take the next step towards the improved smile you deserve.